Predictive condition-based monitoring for low utilisation motor driven flood risk management infrastructure
MetadataShow full item record
- FLOODrisk2020 
AbstractThis paper describes the ambition of the Environment Agency to develop and trial predictive condition-based monitoring systems for its mechanical and electrical flood risk management equipment. The aims, objective and research methods for this project are described. The challenge of developing any predictive capability for flood risk management assets which, typically have a low frequency of operation and therefore a paucity of data, is discussed. Some practical suggestions to overcome this specific challenge are presented.
- Predictive condition-based monitoring for low utilisation motor driven flood risk management infrastructure
- Tarrant, O.J.
- Solts, K.
- Carman, S.
- Ugradar, Y.
- Date of issue
- Access level
- Open access
- Copyright owner
- Full or partial reprint or use of the papers is encouraged, subject to due acknowledgement of the authors and its publication in these proceedings. The copyright of the research resides with the authors of the paper, with the FLOODrisk consortium.
- Conference title
- FLOODrisk 2020 - 4th European Conference on Flood Risk Management
- Conference place
- Conference date
- predictive, maintenance, infrastructure
- Kiadói változat
- DOI: 10.3311/FloodRisk2020.14.1
- Title of the container document
- Science and practice for an uncertain future
- Document type
- Document genre