Regional guide lines for flood risk assessment and emergency response: participatory approach and IT tools for risk management.
MetadataShow full item record
Link to refer to this document:
- FLOODrisk2020 
AbstractPuglia Region has issued, under the "2014-2020 National Governance and Institutional Capacity Operational Program", the “Regional Guidelines for Municipal Civil Protection Plans” in order to improve risk management for civil protection purposes. In the drafting process of the Guidelines the regional Civil Protection has involved n. 5 pilot municipalities characterized by different flood event scenario, typical of the regional context: water courses downstream of artificial reservoirs, river basins, ephemeral streams in karst environment, endoreic river systems and torrential streams. The municipalities have tested the tools and data sheets, providing feedback and useful information to build an instrument calibrated to the real needs of the territory. The outcome of the work is a document that methodically guides the municipalities in the collection and systematization of information, giving them the possibility to implement and integrate the Plans over time, thanks to a structure divided into macro-sections, sections and modules linked together but independent of one another.
- Regional guide lines for flood risk assessment and emergency response: participatory approach and IT tools for risk management.
- Bisantino, Tiziana
- Falcone, Giuseppe
- Intini, Franco
- Lerario, Antonio Mario
- Loiacono, Pierluigi
- Netti, Apollonia
- Ronco, Francesco Vito
- Date of issue
- Access level
- Open access
- Copyright owner
- Full or partial reprint or use of the papers is encouraged, subject to due acknowledgement of the authors and its publication in these proceedings. The copyright of the research resides with the authors of the paper, with the FLOODrisk consortium.
- Conference title
- FLOODrisk 2020 - 4th European Conference on Flood Risk Management
- Conference place
- Conference date
- flood event scenario, risk macro-areas, civil protection plans
- Kiadói változat
- DOI: 10.3311/FloodRisk2020.18.3
- Title of the container document
- Science and practice for an uncertain future
- Document type
- Document genre